Opportunities for participation in your Chapter are always available, and we welcome your participation. Our goal is to represent all parts of New Mexico.
The New Mexico Chapter of the AAFP represents all Family Medicine members in New Mexico. AAFP policies are determined by a Congress of Delegates that meets annually in conjunction with the AAFP Family Medicine Experience. New Mexico sends two Delegates and two Alternate Delegates to the Congress. Delegates are interested in your views. If you would like to express a view or make a request, please contact NMAFP via email, or call 505-292-3113.
Resources for Medical Students
Family Medicine Residencies in NM
- UNM Albuquerque – UNM Family Medicine
- Las Cruces – Southern NM Family Medicine
- Santa Fe – Northern NM Family Medicine
- Silver City – Hidalgo Medical Services Family Medicine
- Alamogordo – Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center Family Medicine
- Gallup – RMCHCS Family Medicine Residency
- First Intern Class: July, 2021
- New Mexico Primary Care Training Consortium
- UNM Family Medicine Interest Group
- AAFP Virtual Family Medicine Interest Group
The Current Board of Directors is made up of dedicated members who are willing to put aside the time to work at making a difference. We are your voice in New Mexico. If you are interested in participating or attending meetings, please contact us.